once upon a time there was a lucky guy traveling the world…
…haha, if only!
My personality obliviously has been evolved throughout the years. I’m not that same dumbass kid anymore, like I was in my youth. Life experience made me the person I am today.
- I’m an easy-going guy. I can almost adapt better than a chameleon to new environments.
- I like to take risks on occasion.
- I’m very spontaneous; I’ll go with the flow and see where the wind blows me.
- When I’ve something on my mind it can be hard to change those thoughts. I may be more stubborn than a donkey.
- While I’m mostly mature, I have a bit of the Peter Pan syndrome in me, as I don’t want to grow old, ever!
- I enjoy the little things in life.
Jonas Van Wezemael
DATE OF BIRTH:
20 may 1992
Dutch, English, Spanish, French
On The Road Since:
❤ Nature & Wildlife
❤ Mythology & Folklore
French Belgium Fries
❤ Mountain Views
But what the hell is this site all about?
Well, thanks to your mindless surfing you’ve now stumbled upon a travel blog. But not just any ordinary travel blog…no no no. This travel blog has the potential to shake your entire existence, if you let it.
But first and foremost, let’s cut the bullshit.
I created this website for ME in the first place. Yeah, I did. Suck it up. And no matter what you read on any other travel blog, everyone creates their blog primarily for themselves. Don’t let yourself be fooled about this. We live in a narcissism world, so most things we do are for ourselves.
Since I want to be honest, I created this website out of both fear and ego. Fear of having not a single penny left after traveling for a while. And with the lack of money comes that fear of the unknown future. Traveling without money is possible, but it is really hard.
Now that we got that clear, let’s talk about YOU.
You can learn a lot from my journey.
Since I need this blog to succeed, I need to gain your interest. And the best way to do that is, to give you what you’ve been looking for. The fact that I’m traveling full-time before you, gives me the opportunity to provide you with all the information and tips you need for your travels.
No matter what you’re looking for, I’ll give it to you.
And the best part is, I won’t charge you a single dime.
But Why On Earth?